[NFBMO] [Nfbnet-members-list] Correction to Message on E-mail Problems Post

dandrews920--- via NFBNet-Members-List nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Sat Oct 21 00:52:07 UTC 2023

I feel like a dummy! I recently sent out a message about mail delivery
problems, with Microsoft domains on nfbnet.org, to tell you  that it is
fixed.

I gave my e-mail address and got it wrong.

Below is the original message, with a corrected e-mail address.

Dave

As some of you know, NFBNET.Org has had problems delivering mail to
Microsoft-related domains, outlook.com, MSN.com, Hotmail.com, and live.com.
It was

there problem, not ours.

After 25 days I believe that it is resolved, and people should be getting
mail again.

If you are still having problems, contact me at

David.andrews at nfbnet.org <mailto:David.andrews at nfbnet.org>

Thank you, and sorry for all the problems!

David Andrews, List Owner