[NFBMO] From the NFB conventions mailing list: NFB of Texas Convention agenda

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at nfbmo.org
Mon Oct 23 02:02:48 UTC 2023

Dear Friends:

Attached is the agenda for the NFB of Texas in English and Spanish. I sometimes like to read other affiliate convention agendas in hopes that they will inspire me to contribute ideas to our own convention planning. I am sending this to you for the same reason.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Second Vice President
dgarcia at nfbmo.org