[NFBMO] Exciting News!!!

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:26:29 UTC 2023

Hello All;

Mission BEAM has developed a workshop called "Confidence in the
Kitchen" that will provide students with some basic kitchen knowledge
and the opportunity to do some cooking.  We had originally scheduled
the workshop for November 4, but discovered that this date  has
another event happening in St. Louis.

I am excited to announce that we have been able to change the date
which will likely work better for families.  The workshop will now be
held on Saturday November 18 with registration closing on November 5.
I have attached an updated flyer with details and the link to
register.  Please share this exciting news with those who have
connections with students between the ages of 14 -21.

Also, as a reminder, Mission BEAM continues to accept applications for
mentors.  If you or someone you know would make a good mentor then
they should apply.  that application can be found at:

www.nfbmo.org/beam

One more thing (I told you this was an exciting email),  the BELL
Academy interest survey is still up.  Encourage families with children
between the ages of 4 - 12 to fill it out.  It is a short survey, but
will greatly help in the planning process. That can be found at:

www.nfbmo.org/bell

  It's exciting to have so many things going on!  Thanks to each of
you for taking the time to read this and to share information with
others.  Feel free to reach out if there are any questions.

Have a great week!
Jenny Carmack MEd
NFB of Missouri 1st Vice President
Youth Programs Coordinator