[NFBMO] NFB of Missouri - Mission BEAM - job opportunity

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 18:28:31 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon;

The Mission BEAM mentor job application is open and available online
at nfbmo.org/beam, or by clicking the link in the attached job
announcement.

This job is one that we will continue to recruit for.  I hope that you
will share the attached job announcement with others you know who
could make good mentors.

To qualify:
*be at least 22 years old
*have at least 2 years of work-based experience (employment,
internship, volunteer, etc.)
*demonstrate   strong blindness skills
* eagerness to mentor youth ages 14 - 21 years old

Anyone who has any questions is welcome to reach out to me anytime by
email, phone, or text.

Enjoy your weekend
Jenny Carmack MEd
NFB of Missouri 1st Vice President