[NFBMO] Board Meeting Lunch

GCoulter@NFBMO.Org GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Wed Sep 20 01:44:56 UTC 2023

Speaking for the Columbia contingent desserts are always welcome.

Gene Coulter

From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kathy Jerden via NFBMO
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 11:05 AM
To: Eugene Coulter via NFBMO <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kathy Jerden <redbear661 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBMO] Board Meeting Lunch

Do you need anything brought to the meeting like brownies for dessert or something?  Kathy Giffen

On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 02:05:03 PM CDT, Eugene Coulter via NFBMO <nfbmo at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbmo at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Greetings from Columbia,

The board of Directors of the NFB of Missouri will meet on Saturday September 30, 2023 at 10:00a.m

We need a meal count on or before Tuesday September 26. Send your information to Carol Coulter at CJCoulter59 at Gmail.com <mailto:CJCoulter59 at Gmail.com> . The cost for non-board members and drivers is $12.00. Please try to have exact change. We will be having KFC or also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken.

In your reply please indicate your drink preference:

Regular soft drink

Diet soft drink

Bottled water

. We will be at the new Boone Electric Cooperative Community Building  in the Amp room

The address is 1413 Rangeline.

This is the same place we used to have the meetings before the building was “re-modeled,” however, the  meeting rooms are located on the opposite end of the complex  or the South side. This is less than a block off of I-70 at exit 127, the Rangeline exit, to the South. The building will be on your right.

If the door to the meeting rooms is locked  call either Gene Coulter 573-2687864 or Carol Coulter at 573-3765 and someone will let you in.