[NFBMO] Sharon Kaye Fleeman Obituary 2023 - Morton Chapel

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Thu Sep 21 22:47:33 UTC 2023

Gene,

I’m so sorry for your loss. I pray she may rest in peace in prosperity in Lord’s heaven.

With sincerity,
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi (he/him/his)
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
Treasurer | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Nfbmo.org <https://www.nfbmo.org/>
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
Nabslink.org <https://nabslink.org/>
MSW Candidate | Saint Louis University 2024
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306

> On Sep 21, 2023, at 5:38 PM, Gene Fleeman via NFBMO <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> It is with deep sorrow that I inform you of my wife's passing.
> After 72 years of age and being married to me for 34 years, may she
> rest in peace.
> She was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in January of this year
> and ran the gamut of chemo treatments and when the side
> effects of it became more than the benefits, she entered into hospice.
> She passed peacefully at home on the morning of Sept. 12th. four days after
> her birthday.
>
> In loving memory,
>
> Gene Fleeman
>
> You may click on the link below to see her obituary.
> Sharon Kaye Fleeman Obituary 2023 - Morton Chapel
> https://www.mortonchapel.com/obituaries/sharon-fleeman

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>