[NFBMO] Sharon Kaye Fleeman Obituary 2023 - Morton Chapel

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 22 14:32:45 UTC 2023

When I think of Sharon, I think of the nice warm hug, the occasional kiss on the cheek, and the words that said I really do care about you. I think about the warm husband who was always by her side and what a fantastic couple they made together. It seems to me that I can best honor Gene by continuing to offer my friendship and by extending hospitality I wish we would've been able to extend to both of them. Debbie and I cannot replace the loss, but we can offer our love and help to stem the loneliness and isolation that too often comes from the loss of one's longtime partner.