[NFBMO] [Nfbnet-students-list] 2024 Midwest Student Seminar

dandrews920--- via Nfbnet-students-list nfbnet-students-list at nfbnet.org
Thu Feb 1 22:52:20 UTC 2024

Here is the link for the student seminar:

https://nabslink.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&action=preview&id=2

--
Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396
president at nfbofillinois.org
www.nfbofillinois.org
Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.