[NFBMO] [Nfbnet-members-list] NAGDU Dues Etc.

dandrews920--- via NFBNet-Members-List nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Fri Feb 2 17:26:58 UTC 2024

Hello from the National Association of Guide Dog Users. We hope that the new year has gotten off to a great start for everyone. If you attended last year’s NAGDU Annual Meeting, you would remember that we shared information regarding NAGDU membership and paying annual dues. Effective immediately, and moving forward, NAGDU membership will be on a calendar year. This process is followed by all NFB affiliates and divisions.

For those of you who paid your NAGDU dues in person at last year’s national convention, you were considered paid for the rest of 2023, and all of 2024. In other words, you do not have to pay dues until the start of 2025. For those of you who belong to an affiliate guide dog user division, and pay dues to that division, you will continue to be recognized as a NAGDU member.

The 2024 NAGDU Membership Drive is officially open. We will be accepting membership dues through March 1, 2024.  Dues are $5 per person per year, and your membership will be good through December 31, 2024. Affiliates who have a guide dog user division must submit a copy of their current membership roster to the NAGDU treasurer no later than May 1, 2024.

Payment information:

For payments made using PayPal or Zelle please use treasurer at  <http://nagdu.org/> nagdu.org. If you would like to send your dues via physical check, please contact treasurer at  <http://nagdu.org/> nagdu.org for mailing information. If you are unsure if you paid at National convention, or are listed as part of your state affiliate, or you would like to discuss other forms of payment, please also contact the treasurer to enquire. When paying your Dues, please be sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and your state affiliate. We hope to see many of you in Florida for this year’s National Convention.

Stacie Gallegos / Secretary
National Association of Guide Dog Users
 <https://www.nagdu.org/> Https://www.nagdu.org
(346) 439-7444  |   <mailto:SGallegos at nagdu.org> SGallegos at nagdu.org
“You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.”

—
Stacie Gallegos / Secretary
National Association of Guide Dog Users
Https://www.nagdu.org