[NFBMO] Some spelling help

linda at coccovizzo.com linda at coccovizzo.com
Mon Feb 12 22:46:53 UTC 2024

One thing I have done, which I did specifically with tenBroek, was go to
google, and type in the search, something like National Federation of the
Blind founder. Then I find the correct spelling in the search results.

Linda Coccovizzo

Adaptive Technology Instructor, Remote

TechVision

 <http://www.yourtechvision.com> http://www.yourtechvision.com