[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness - monthly meeting

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 23:26:46 UTC 2024

Good Afternoon;

This message is to remind/invite you to attend the Journey Through
Blindness February meeting on Thursday February 15 at 8:00 PM in the
Missouri affiliate Zoom room.

As always this meeting is open to anyone.  The topics are chosen by the
participants who join the meeting.  Participants are welcome and encouraged
to ask questions, share successes, provide thoughts or ideas, share your
lived experiences, or listen to others.

Please let me know if you have questions or need the zoom link.  I look
forward to talking with you soon.

Enjoy your day!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 1st Vice President