[NFBMO] Governmental Affairs meeting postponed.

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Wed Feb 14 17:44:52 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,
I sent this message out to the Governmental Affairs Committee while ago and decided to go ahead and share with this list just in case there’s some folks who planned on being on the Governmental Affairs meeting tonight. I have decided to postpone the meeting due to the fact that it’s Valentine’s Day, and many of us will be having date night. Daniel suggested that Wednesday nights are usually wide open in the affiliate zoom room. So, we could move the meeting from tonight to next Wednesday. Same time same channel. Thoughts?

Thanks much for your patience,
Roger.
Sent from my iPhone