[NFBMO] VERY IMPORTANT! Convention packet price correction and packet attached

GeneCoulter@Charter.Net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Tue Jan 2 07:28:55 UTC 2024

I am resending this as some folks may have missed it with the frantic pace of the
holidays and also attaching the corrected convention packet.

There was an major error on the registration page of the  convention packet. While
the price of the Federation Saver is correct on the front page of the packet it is
very wrong on the registration page.

The price for either the fried chicken package or the steak package should be
$80.00 not what is listed there.

Sorry, about the foul-up it is entirely my fault.

Gene Coulter

62nd Annual Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri

Hilton Kansas City Airport Hotel

8801 NW 112th Street, Kansas City, MO 64153 Phone: 816-891-8900

April 11-14, 2024

pre-register online at www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>

The Kansas City and Ivanhoe Chapters would like to warmly welcome you to Kansas
City for our 62nd annual convention. Kansas City is proud to be the home of
museums examining World War I, the Negro Leagues, the Steamship Arabia, and the
Nelson Atkins Art Museum. Visitors can enjoy many entertainment options including
Starlight Theater and our four professional sports teams including the multi-time
Super Bowl Champions the Kansas City Chiefs.

Come to the Hilton Airport Hotel with room rates of $109 a night (plus 16.6% tax
and $1.76 KC development fee). To make reservations, call 816-891-8900 before
March 21. The hotel is pet friendly and has a fitness center, free Wi-Fi, and
complimentary airport transportation. Hotel check-in at 3:00 PM and check out at
noon. Hotel dining options include Asado Urban Grill, Asado Lobby Bar, and
Starbucks.

.The hotel's web page is kansascityairport.hilton.com.

Once again, we have the Federation Saver Package for $80 if bought by April 1.
This includes registration, a banquet ticket, and a Saturday lunch ticket, saving
you up to $35. Be sure to make your choice between fried chicken and steak for the
banquet when you register. We will also have a planned lunch for Friday and the
Prayer Breakfast Sunday. After April 1, the cost for registration and all meals
will increase by $5 each. There will be opportunities to register and pick up
packets on Friday and early on Saturday. Hospitality will be open on Friday
evening.

We will be offering the Kid's Zone for children in need of supervised care. There
is no cost for children registered for the convention. See the information on the
following pages for details on Kid's Zone, children's meal prices, and
exhibitor/sponsorships. To donate door prizes, please contact Chair, Linda
Coccovizzo. Her email address is linda at coccovizzo.com
<mailto:linda at coccovizzo.com> . Those bringing door prices should drop them off at
the registration table.

.Note: All attendees are required to adhere to Our Code of Conduct, and we will
abide by all government issued Covid protocols.

62nd Annual Convention, April 11-14, 2024

Please use one form per residence. Several registrations may be combined on one
check if they are sent together. Sorry No refunds unless the event is cancelled.

First Registrant's Name: ___________________________________________

Second Registrant's Name: _______________________________________

Street Address: __________________________, Apt.: ________

City: ______________________, State: ____, Zip Code: _________

Phone Number: ______________, Email: _____________________

Select preferred agenda format: Braille ___ Print ___ Email ___

Federation Saver Package: only available until April 1, 2024, Includes
registration, banquet, and Saturday lunch.

Number of packages including Chicken for banquet ___ at $80.00      $_______

Number of packages including steak for banquet _____ at $80.00       $_______

***After April 1, 2024, please add $5 for each item below.

Friday Lunch:  number needed _______     at $25.00                 Total: $______

Prayer Breakfast: number needed_______  at $20.00              Total: $______

Convention Registrations in addition to saver package ___at 25.00     $_______

Chicken banquet in addition to saver package _______    at 50.00      $_______

Steak banquet in addition to saver package <mailto:package___ at 50.00> -- _________
at 50.00      $_______

Saturday lunch in addition to saver package _________    at 25.00      $_______

                                                                      Total amount
enclosed:    $______

Send payment made out to NFB of MO to: Carol Coulter,

1504 Furlong Drive, Columbia, MO 65202.

National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Convention

Children's Registration Form and Kid's Zone Request April 12-14, 2024

We will be offering childcare for those children of parents who are registered for
the convention in need of supervised care. There is no additional cost for
children who are registered for the convention, see the form below to register.
Care will be provided during all general sessions and the evening banquet until
9:00 PM. Meals are not provided in the Kid's Zone, so parents need to feed their
children. Important: Parents wanting care for their children must send this
request along with payment for registration and meals on or before March 12, 2024.
Mail it along with payment to the address below. Note: for children NOT needing
childcare, payments for pre-registration and meals must be received by April 1.
Payments can be mailed or made at www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org> . Meals and
registration purchased after April 1, 2024, will cost an additional $5.00 each.

Name of Parent or Guardian: _____________________

Address: ________________________________________

City, State, Zip: ________________________________

Cell Phone: _______________ Home Phone: ________________

Names and Ages of Children: ___________________

Special Concerns:
__________________________________________________________________Are the
above-named children in need of services in the Kid's Zone? _____

Number of registrants: ___ at $10.00
Total: $______

Annual Child's Banquet: ____ tickets needed at $25.00     Total: $______

Friday Lunch: ________ tickets needed at $10.00              Total: $______

Saturday Lunch: ______ tickets needed at $10.00              Total: $______

Prayer Breakfast: ______tickets needed at $20.00                       Total:
$______

                                                               Total amount
enclosed:    $______

Send payments made out to NFB of Missouri to: Carol Coulter

1504 Furlong Drive, Columbia MO 65202.

National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Convention

Sponsorship and Exhibitor Registration April 12, 2024

We are pleased to offer the opportunity for companies and organizations to either
exhibit or sponsor our 2024 convention. This year we will be at the Hilton Kansas
City Airport Hotel 8801 NW 112th St Kansas City, MO. from April 11-14. Exhibits
will be open on Friday, April 12 from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Below is the
registration form including information on sponsorships. Forms must be returned by
April 1.

Name of Organization: _____________________ Phone: __________________

Contact person: _______________________ Email: ___________________

Address: _____________________________________________

Items exhibiting: __________________ ___________________

Exhibits:

.____ $40 for exhibit table only

.____ fee waved NFB Chapter or division exhibit

Sponsorships:

.____ Bronze $100 includes exhibit table, 25-word informational message in agenda,
and a mention on the www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>  State Convention Page
until April 30, 2024.

.____ Silver $250 includes exhibit table, 60-word informational message in agenda,
a thank you at opening ceremony and banquet, and a mention on the www.nfbmo.org
<http://www.nfbmo.org>  State Convention Page until April 30, 2024.

.____ Gold $500 includes exhibit table, 100-word informational message in agenda,
a thank you at opening ceremony and banquet, and a mention on the www.nfbmo.org
<http://www.nfbmo.org>  Home Page and State Convention Page until April 30, 2024.

.____Diamond $1,000 same as Gold plus a one-hour showcase Friday morning and the
ability to include your company logo on the NFBMO.org website until April 30,
2024.

Make checks payable to NFB of Missouri and mail to: Carol Coulter, Treasurer 1504
Furlong Drive, Columbia, MO 65202.