[NFBMO] NFB Board Meeting

sbwright95 at gmail.com sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 06:34:17 UTC 2024

Hello Everyone,

The below message, from Melissa Kane, provides the location and address of
our NFB of Missouri Board Meeting on Saturday. January 6th in Jefferson
City.  I am recirculating it for your convenience as it was sent out in
Mid-December. Just wanted to get it moved up in your email lists.

I am looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday. Safe travels!
Shelia