[NFBMO] Radio broadcast, and Valentines day contest.

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 00:28:43 UTC 2024

Greetings all! Just wanted to give you a heads up about my next radio show, which will air tomorrow night at 6 PM central time on blind Café radio. If you have an Alexa device, just ask it to learn the blind, café radio skill, and then play blind Café radio! If you do not have an Alexa device, go to blind café radio.com look for the play button and follow directions from there in order to listen. You can also find blind café radio on Facebook. Tomorrow’s show will feature performances of rock era bands from the 60s 70s and 80s. Some of the best rock recordings ever made I think.  Besides the music, you will learn how to participate in a contest to win one of three dozen chocolate long stemmed edible red roses. Say that 10 times real fast again the show Ayres tomorrow night from 6 to 9 PM and a second show with the same theme, live musical artists performances from the 60s 70s and 80s will air next Monday night for three hours.  Have a great week and thanks for reading Fred Olver
Sent from my iPhone