[NFBMO] tenBroek

Janice Jackson janice.jackson48 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 23:44:31 UTC 2024

Good afternoon everyone, hope this finds you warm and well.
It’s that time again to get your nominations in for the tenBroek award.  So as the chair of the tenBroek committee please send all nominations to me at janice.jackson48 at gmail.com.  I look forward to reading everyone’s nominations and sharing them with the committee members.  Nominations should be submitted by Febuary 15,2024.
Below you will find the qualifications and past winners.’

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NH44gqynfkgpAjKKa6Atzl-Isl1DyX4I/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=100022940459329806852&rtpof=true&sd=true

Regards,
Janice Grisham
President Springfield Chapter of the  NFBMO Sent from my iPad