[NFBMO] Hable One Podcast

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 11:13:02 UTC 2024

Hi All,

Feel free to share with everyone!

Did you missed the SC Computer Science & Technology Divisions presentation
about the Hable One keyboard? If yes, then here is your opportunity to gain
some knowledge about the Hable One keyboard. We appreciate Freek joining us
for our presentation and sharing his knowledge with us.

We hope you will listen to this podcast to learn more about the Hable One
keyboard. For support and other information, be sure to check out
www.iamhable.com.

Below is a direct link to the current podcast about the Hable One keyboard.
We also hope you will subscribe to our podcast and be sure and listen to the
other great information we have available for you.

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-
south-carolina/episodes/Hable-One-e2eho7k

Steve Cook