[NFBMO] Jefferson City Seminar

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Fri Jan 19 03:08:44 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

The 2024 Jefferson City Seminar is just around the corner on February 5th and 6th.  Attached are the Fact Sheet and Information Sheet.

We have the 3rd Floor House Alcove reserved for both days.  Dinner on Monday will be in the Capital Plaza restaurant and we will meet afterward to discuss the days’ events.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Jefferson City.

Roger Crome
Governmental Affairs Chair