[NFBMO] Hable One Podcast

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 16:22:09 UTC 2024

Sorry about that, I will check on this. Using your favorite podcast
platform, look up "National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina."

Steve Cook
You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777