[NFBMO] It’s Monday, so that means my radio show is on tonight.

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 15:17:25 UTC 2024

Greetings all and happy Monday. Just wanted to remind you that my radio show, sound pictures will be on blind Café radio this evening at seven Eastern six Central for Pacific. Use your lady a device and ask her to learn blind Café, radio, skill, and then play blind Café radio. Failing that you can find blind Café radio on Facebook or download the live 365 app and search for blind Café radio. Tonight‘s show will concentrate on soul music. Have a great day and a great week Fred Olver.
Sent from my iPhone