[NFBMO] next weeks NFBMO sports and Rec call

Amy Wilson awilson at nfbmo.org
Tue Mar 12 13:50:26 UTC 2024

Hello NFBMO adventures,

Hope this finds each of you well.
In preparation for our NFBMo National parks challenge we are bringing on a staff member of the National parks, to our next NFBMO sports and recreation call to discuss how you can go about obtaining a FREE National Parks pass. Our first National park we are going to on April 11th to kick off our Annual state convention will not require a National parks pass does not mean we will not need these passes at the rest of our stops. So we want to ensure that everyone is being proactive and learning in advance on how you can obtain a National parks pass. This will not be the only opportunity in our NFBMO National Parks challenge to learn how to get a pass but it certainly is the first one.

So please join us on March 19th at 7pm on the affiliate zoom room.
If you would like to be text a reminder for this meeting a half hour before please send me a email or text letting me know at lease a day in advance and I will be happy to send you a reminder with the zoom link attached.

We will have more information about our upcoming NFBMo National Parks challenge at this meeting as well.
Thank you everyone for your valuable time.
--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>