[NFBMO] Correction on convention planning meeting

b.schulz at sbcglobal.net b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 20 00:36:34 UTC 2024

So what's the link?
Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Daniel Garcia via NFBMO
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2024 4:54 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Daniel Garcia <dgarcia at nfbmo.org>
Subject: [NFBMO] Correction on convention planning meeting

Note: the convention planning meeting on Thursday will be on my zoom
platform, not the affiliate platform.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Second Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri dgarcia at nfbmo.org
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org
Live the life you want

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>