[NFBMO] registration confirmations

Carol Coulter cjcoulter59 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 22:42:24 UTC 2024

Hi everyone, if you registered on Google Docs you should receive a
confirmation from them within 24 hours. If you do not, send me an email and
I will see if it went through. If you paid through Paypal, and you do not
receive a confirmation from Paypal then your payment did not go through and
you will not be registered. If you sent your registration form and payment
by US mail there should be no problem unless the post office messes up. My
email is cjcoulter59 at gmail.com and the subject line should contain
registration confirmation. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Chapter and Division presidents please see to it that your members receive
this email.
Carol Coulter