[NFBMO] NFB of Missouri Convention Bulletin and Agenda

sbwright95 at gmail.com sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 16:33:32 UTC 2024

Hello Federation Family and Friends,

The Sixty-second  Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of
Missouri is just two weeks away. It will begin on April 11th and end on
April 14. I hope you are already planning to be with us. If you are still
not registered, there's still time to get in on preregistration but the
deadline to get in on the lowest rates will be Monday.

Attached is a copy of the convention agenda. I believe it is going to be a
great convention and our host chapters, Ivanhoe, and Kansas City, will be
there to Help every guest feel a warm welcome.

If you know of someone who may be interested in the convention, please past
the information along.

Looking forward to our time together!

Shelia Wright, President

Email: sbwright95 at gmail.com <mailto:sbwright95 at gmail.com>

Phone/Text: 816-679-5258

You Can Live the Life you want blindness need not hold you back.