[NFBMO] Playing around with Picture Smart AI

linda at coccovizzo.com linda at coccovizzo.com
Sun Mar 31 17:27:37 UTC 2024

I was telling Daniel that I was using it to describe the family photos on my server. Also, when I play videos, I can pause, and get a description of the window. It has been fun to go through the videos of Terra’s musicals, and see what is happening on the stage at any given time. I am hearing too, that BeMyAI is coming to windows in the summer.

Linda Coccovizzo

Adaptive Technology Instructor, Remote

TechVision

http://www.yourtechvision.com