[NFBMO] 50/50 Tickets Reminder

Kathy Jerden redbear661 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 21:07:36 UTC 2024

    Just a reminder, Board Members will be selling 50/50 tickets at the State Convention.

    The tickets are $5.00 per ticket and the proceeds will go to support our affiliate Youth Programs.
    The drawing for the 50/50 tickets will be during Sunday morning session of our State Convention in Kansas City, MO.           You do not need to be present to win.
    The winner could win up to $2,500.00, will need complete a W-9 with Name, Address and Social Security to obtain your winnings.