[NFBMT-Parents] NFB Rideshare testing

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:57:16 UTC 2018

Hello, Montana Federationists.

Good news below!  Thanks to all those who have participated so far in the NFB Uber and Lyft ride-sharing program.  Let’s keep up the good work and see if we can get more people involved!

Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 12:05 PM
Subject: NFB Rideshare testing

As an update, I wanted to let you know that I received twenty-six Uber tests for the state of Montana for November. To date in 2018, I’ve received 227 Uber reports for Montana. Montana has far surpassed its target number of tests for 2018 and will receive a $500 grant in early 2019. Great work!

Thanks for continuing to support this important project.

Sincerely,

Valerie

Valerie Yingling

Legal Program Coordinator