[NFBMT-Parents] bell Academy

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:39:50 UTC 2019

Hello.

Are you planning to sign your child up for the second annual NFB of Montana
Bell Academy?  Our first Bell Academy was such a resounding success that we
are holding our second one in Missoula as well.  We hope your students have
been able to work on their skills over the past year.  This year's Bell
Academy will be even more fun and rewarding, especially if your student is
there.

Here is the information for this year's Bell Academy.

Dates:  June 10-21, 2019

Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Monday through Friday

Place:  First Christian Church, 2701 South Russell, Missoula, MT 59801

We will provide transportation only to and from field trips.

Please register your child here.

https://nfb.org/programs-services/nfb-bell-academy

You will find a list of participating states, as well as registration and
permission forms to fill out and submit online.  We hope to know how many
children we will have by May 15 so we can plan accordingly.

Please contact me with any questions.  Thank you.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President and Bell Academy Coordinator

Web Site: http://www.nfbofmt.org <http://www.nfbofmt.org/>

Phone: (406) 454-3096

Cell: (406) 750-2196

Personal Email: breslauerj at gmail.com