[NFBMT-Parents] Nomination Reminder - National Federation-The Blind

Holly Morris HMorris at acq-intl.com
Wed Apr 1 20:09:59 UTC 2020

Dear

I hope you are well, and you are in good health at this time.

I have been reaching out to you for several weeks now, however I
have not yet heard back from you, although I am aware the current
climate is causing significant delays.

As I am sure you are aware by now, National Federation-The Blind has been nominated to
take part in the 2020 Worldwide Finance Awards by Acquisition
International!

We will be closing our 2020 shortlist soon therefore it is
important that we hear from you regarding how you would like to
proceed before the closing of our voting.

To confirm you would like to participate please click here (
http://response.acq-intl.com/Response/Positive/?emailAddress=nfbmt-parents%40nfbnet.org&publication=Acquisition+International&contactIdentifier=edf6ee2a-5db9-4abf-9926-2a35c4577de3 ) or respond to this email.

If you would like to opt-out of this year’s awards, click here (
http://response.acq-intl.com/Response/Negative/?emailAddress=nfbmt-parents%40nfbnet.org&publication=Acquisition+International&contactIdentifier=edf6ee2a-5db9-4abf-9926-2a35c4577de3 ).

You may also reply to this email with either; “I ACCEPT” or “I
Decline”.

Alternatively, if you have any additional questions or would like
further information please contact me directly and I’ll be happy
to help.

Kind regards,

Holly Morris | Awards Executive | Acquisition International

Available: Office hours Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm GMT
Tel: +44 (0) 203 970 0028
Address: 2nd Floor, Suite F, The Maltsters, 1-2 Wetmore Road,
Burton-on-Trent,
Staffordshire, DE14 1LS

To opt-out from receiving future correspondence please click
here ( http://response.acq-intl.com/Unsubscribe/?emailAddress=nfbmt-parents%40nfbnet.org&publication=Acquisition+International&contactIdentifier=edf6ee2a-5db9-4abf-9926-2a35c4577de3 ). Please note our opt-out process
is automated and may take up to 2 working days to complete, you
may receive one further email confirming receipt of your request.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of nfbmt-parents at nfbnet.org.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.