[NFBMT-Parents] Reopening the Montana Way

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Sat Apr 18 18:22:00 UTC 2020

I congratulate you, Montana.  California is not too far  behind.  California has to also see sustainable cases to go downward for 14 days.  When you see this virus eradicated, we all will be back to normal; no social distancing.  Tell California how it's done!

Eric

..

..

Eric from Los Angeles...

Friend advocate, sportsman, sports fan.

..

..

A member of the organized blind movement.

..

..

Nature lover.

..

Pen pal.

..

Every day, we know that high expectations move mountains!

..

Live the life you want.  Blindness, or any other disability, should not hold you back.

..

Low expectations get you nowhere; high expectations get you somewhere.

..

chargerdodger at pmpmail.com

..

..

Trust in God.  Have faith in tomorrow, and most of all, believe in yourself.

..

Be good to each other!  And to yourself!

..