[NFBMT-Parents] Ravalli Republic Newspaper Accessibility via Alexa via NFB Newsline

Clint Combe clint.combe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 21:20:47 UTC 2020

Hello,

My mother is blind and listens to publications via Alexa via the NFB
Newsline Alexa Skill.

Prior to a recent change to the Ravalli Republic website she could/would
listen to the Ravalli Republic newspaper articles (Obituaries, local
letters, local news, etc) via Alexa via the My Pocket Alexa Skill (thru
integration with the IFTTT app).  Since the change to the Ravalli Republic
website, using the My Pocket Alexa Skill no longer allows her to listen to
articles.

Will you please make the Ravalli Republic newspaper available to be read
via the NFB Newsline Alexa skill?

I see the Missoulian newspaper has an NSB Newsline feed already but it
needs some work (ie erroneous tags being read "{{featured_button_text}"

Thanks,
Clint Combe