[NFBMT-Parents] Reminder: Washington Seminar Mock Meeting Monday, January 24, 2022, 6-7pm Mountain time

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:55:11 UTC 2022

>From John G. Paré Jr.

Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy

Thanks to everyone who participated in last night’s mock meeting. Our mock
meeting participants (Pam Allen, Shawn Callaway, Norma Crosby, Scott LaBarre,
and Marci Carpenter ) did an excellent job. Our final mock meeting will be
Monday, January 24, at 8:00 p.m. EST. If you missed last night’s meeting I
urge you to come Monday. Even if you attended last night’s meeting, you might
still like to attend again.  These practice sessions definitely pay off in
the long run. I know I learn something every time we rehearse these meetings.

All meetings will be from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST. All meetings will have
the same Zoom credentials which can be found below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington DC)
+16468769923,,7567531013# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad0eO8pXgx

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/7567531013

https://zoom.us/skype/91634073290

Joy Breslauer, Advocacy and Public Policy

Web Site: http://www.nfbofmt.org <http://www.nfbofmt.org/>

Live the life you want

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work