[Nfbmt] NFB of Montana Part of Amazon Protest

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 01:10:10 UTC 2012

Okay, that was a disappointment.

I heard from two people this morning that they listened to a brief
story on Montana Public Radio's morning broadcast regarding NFB of
Montana and our participation in the Amazon protest in Seattle
yesterday.  The brief report this morning said that there would be
more on the evening news.  But it looks like we were bumped for other
stories, so there wasn't anything on us tonight.

For more on the work to stop Amazon from marketing inaccessible Kindle
content to K-12 schools and leaving  blind kids out, go to

www.nfb.org/kindle-books

It was a great event and a great thing for the new NFB of Montana to
participate in.  Our work on accessible books for blind kids will
continue with determination and dedication.
Thanks,
Dan