[Nfbmt] NFB of Montana Part of Amazon Protest

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 01:41:11 UTC 2012

We had a great time on the trip up, and were definitely tired on the
way back. But we had a roomy van, snacks and bottled water and a
determined driver.

The protest itself was a little wet, but we got local TV coverage, a
few honks of support from traffic on the street, and some Amazon
employees even came out and sked questions about our concerns.  We -
all of us -- have to win this one for blind kids all across the
country!

Dan