[Nfbmt] [NFB] Braille Credit cards

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Dec 22 06:08:37 UTC 2012

I had Braille on my debit card, but it took me six times to get it, and when
it was replaced with another card it wasn't Braille, although I requested
it.  I didn't want to go through requesting it six times again, because each
card was different, so I just gave up.  I am going to try it again next time
it comes due.  There should be a way to put in a standing request, but they
say there isn't.

When I worked for AT&T from 1984-1990, you could get Braille credit cards
from them.  I think most card companies will do it if you ask, but I don't
know how difficult it is to get Braille credit cards from them.  Next time
mine come due, I intend to ask if I can get Braille replacement cards to see
how difficult it is.

Joy