[Nfbmt] [NFB] Braille Credit cards

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Sat Dec 22 17:05:01 UTC 2012

Hi Joy and all,

I was getting braille cards all along and Dar couldn't get one no
matter how hard she tried.  One of my cards went the way of hers and
the replacement was a standard card.  I do like the braille cards since
I know i got my card back after being swiped.  One time somebody at
Sam's Club tried to give me someone else's card and I said this isn't
my card!  Whether I read the card or see the braille when it is
returned, well, I can say braille is very nice indeed!

Jim