[Nfbmt] Bernice DeHaas on front page of Bozeman Daily Chronicle Sunday, December 23

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 18:50:39 UTC 2012

I am glad you folks got to read it. I thought it was very nice, too. And it
was very neat to see Bernice's story be told, wasn't it?

My reading of the Bozeman Daily Chronicle remains a partially sighted
project. using the E-Chronicle to open the text version of each article in
the issue and copy it to a text file, and then save it as that day's paper,
to read later. I hope still that some day Bozeman may become one of the
Montana Newsline papers. Although I am told that a lot of non subscribers
read at least some of the paper from Daily Chronicle dot com.  And that was
how I found the article on Bernice.

Cheers, and pass the chip dip please. These holidays, my o my!

Rik