[Nfbmt] new list

Michael Babcock michael at radioflathead.com
Mon Nov 12 03:26:32 UTC 2012

Good day;
As a matter of fact, I'm in the process of creating a brief series on how to use Facebook, and the general concepts of Facebook, mainly from an iPhone perspective. However, I think I could add some information related to how to use Facebook from their desktop or laptop perspective as well. This brief guide is from a blindness perspective. And, I plan to provide it free of charge to anyone interested. Off of my website. I will post a message when it is done, I'm hoping within the next two or three days. I have some school work I have to complete for the University of Phoenix however first.
Thank you
Michael

Sent from my iPhone