[Nfbmt] [NFB] new list

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Nov 12 16:29:34 UTC 2012

Actually, it is possible that it is Outlook. I am not trying to evade
responsibility -- I will look at list settings, but I do think it is
Outlook.  I have seen this at work, I think it is that the message
and footer are different, that is one is text one is html so Outlook
separates them.

Have you changed any Outlook settings recently?

Dave