[Nfbmt] A social networking update

Michael Babcock michael at radioflathead.com
Thu Nov 15 15:06:33 UTC 2012

I understand that some of you may not either use Facebook, or have access to it. Therefore, I would like to spread the exciting news. For those of you who Ripoll, Sunday evening at approximately 830 local time, I was trying to promote the Facebook page. At that time, I wanted to obtain it at least 30 fans by the end of the week. Well, I think we accomplish that.
On Sunday evening, at 8:30 local time we had approximately 15 fans of our NFB of Montana fan page. At that time, again I stated that I wanted to find 30 fans by the end of the week. When I logged on today, after taking a day off of checking it, I saw we had 33 fans. This is remarkable, as we reach that goal prior to the end of the week.
In addition, Sunday evening only 11 people were talking about the page. When I looked today, that number had more than doubled at 23. Not too terribly bad if you ask me. Is it reasonable to set 50 fans as a goal by this coming Sunday at 8:30 PM?
Michael
Even if you don't use the social networking site Facebook, I highly encourage you sharing the below link with your friends that made. Having awareness of an organization such as the MST of Montana, is the first step in making changes.
http://bit.ly/nfbmtfb
Thanks everyone!
Michael

Sent from my iPhone