[Nfbmt] Fund Raisingg for our organization

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:37:06 UTC 2012

11-17-12,

Greetings,

We just had an NFB of Montana board meeting.  It was great.

                4 of us volunteered and were appointed to a Fund Raising
committee.  As it takes all kind of ideas and individuals to make things
work, I as one of the committee members am asking for submissions of any
kind.  Your individual input will be appreciated.  Who knows, it may be the
idea of the year and will bring not only the NFB of Montana great benefits,
but maybe even your self.

                Thanks for any input you may give us.

                Members of the committee are:

Travis Moses, First Vice-President

426 North Surrey

Missoula, MT 59808

Ph: 406-369-5605

Email:  <mailto:chiefblindtech at gmail.com> chiefblindtech at gmail.com

Michael Mooney, Board Member (term expires in November 2013)

611 Avenue C

Billings, MT 59102

Ph: 406-672-5285

Email:  <mailto:mooneymike at hotmail.com> mooneymike at hotmail.com

Cindy Letcher, Board Member (term expires in November 2013)

993 Tooley Lake Rd.

Rexford, MT 59930

Ph: 406-270-3424

Email:  <mailto:caletcher at gmail.com> caletcher at gmail.com

Edward Robbins, Treasurer

104 Riverview 5 E

Great Falls, MT 59404

Ph: 406-453-6678

Email:  <mailto:ecrobbins517 at gmail.com> ecrobbins517 at gmail.com

            And of course by virtue of the position,

Daniel Burke, President

408 West Sussex Avenue

Missoula, MT 59801

Ph: 406-546-8546

Email:  <mailto:burke.dall at gmail.com> burke.dall at gmail.com

Thanks, and good luck to us all.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, CFO MBEI & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404