[Nfbmt] Sad Loss

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Fri Nov 30 06:48:57 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Lois was  a very innovative lady!  I think I helped her set  a talking watch a time or two during a board meeting or two.  She was on the internet and this listserve keeping her chapter together.  I remember the Polson convention and she did  a swell job organizing it!  I agree! She will be missed!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone