[Nfbmt] Fwd: Salt Lake Express Restoring Montana Bus Routes

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 18:31:10 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

You know, I think once this whole thing is sorted out, with the bus
schedule, I mean. Maybe someone could publish on this list a good summary of
the schedule, with sufficient detail that one could easily read it and
figure out how to plan a trip.  Like plot it out. You know?  From where you
start, and where you want to go. I have not been traveling by bus as much as
I used to. And I remember it was sometimes tricky to figure it out. Now with
this recent loss and hopeful restoration of servicing of routes, it could be
a pretty valuable thing, I think, to have a schedule summary.

And thanks for your posts on these developments.
I hope we can all catch a bus and meet somewheres in the near and again
futures.

Thanks.
Rik