[Nfbmt] [NFB] [NFB] Fwd.: Salt Lake Express Restoring Montana Bus Routes

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:01:29 UTC 2013

Oh yes.

Actually, the GF bus that goes to Helena connects with the Billings to
Missoula routes at 1:30 p.m.  So you can change in Helena and get to
Billings or Missoula.  That is the shortest option.

The bus to Butte also connects with the southern Billings to Missoula
routes, but of course would take an extra 1 to 2 hours.

Dan