[Nfbmt] HB498 Update

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 18:08:50 UTC 2013

The update on this bill, which changes the expiration periof of the
state ID from 4 to 8 years is that there is nothing to report.

I have been tracking this, waiting to learn if it has been scheduled
for a floor vote in the Senate, after passing out of committee.   I
just checked on it, and it doesn't show any new activity since March
28.  However, there are only a couple of weeks left, so it will be
happening soon.  When it does, we'll want to get in touch with our
individual state Senators to encourage them to vote for it.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Burke, President
The National Federation of the Blind of Montana