[Nfbmt] Bus service just about gone

lindazh2 at juno.com lindazh2 at juno.com
Wed Aug 14 21:40:11 UTC 2013

What's the possibility of Rimrock starting up the North-South service again? I heard that they have corrected the problems and can start operating again. They sure didn't seem to worry about lack of ridership. I guess the big companies worry about that stuff more than the little ones. I wish there was a way to get more people riding the bus--but Montanans are just so independent, they want to do their own thing. When they tried a bus from Butte to Helena for all the state employees when gas prices were over $4.00 per gallon, it didn't work, not enough riders to make it worthwhile. I can take 3 or 4 people to Billings in October--drive over on Friday and back on Sunday-if there is still no bus service for many of us. Linda