[Nfbmt] State convention

Travis S. Moses chiefblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 18:37:39 UTC 2013

Good morning all,

I have been reading all of the messages of the past day or so and just have
a couple thoughts. I can feel the concern of the transportation in regards
to convention and by working together we will figure out something that
works for as many as we can. Jim has been doing a great job with the
convention planning committee and as he has said we will be meeting tomorrow
at 6pm. Shortly after that I will be  scheduling a state board meeting to
conduct any business that comes up. Convention is something that we should
be looking forward to and I will do what I can to help make it that way. I
am confident that everything is going to work out well and that we will have
an enjoyable and remember able convention.

Travis S. Moses, President

chiefblindtech at gmail.com

Phone: 406-369-5605

www.nfbmt.org <http://www.nfbmt.org/>

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further

Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call
1-855-659-9314