[Nfbmt] Giving Tuesday is a special call to action!

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Tue Dec 3 14:52:45 UTC 2013

From:Posner,To:nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.orgSubject:[Nfbnet-members-list]
Giving Tuesday is a special call to action
Dear Federation Family,

 Giving Tuesday is a special call to action and creates a national day
of giving around the annual shopping and spending season to inspire
giving every day. It’s not too late to make your Bid for Equality. Our
auction ends TODAY at 11:59 p.m. EST, so bid like there's no
tomorrow--because there isn't. Our fundraising goal is in sight and you
can help us get there. Visit the site and spread the word one last time:
http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=200786605

 Ilana Posner
 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
 Baltimore, Maryland 21230
 Phone:(410) 659-9314 ext. 2283
Email:iposner at nfb.org

 Take the stress out of this year’s holiday shopping with NFB’s Bid for
Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving
Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register to make your
Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid!