[Nfbmt] Fwd: Public Hearing Announcement - Order of Selection

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Sat Dec 21 00:42:39 UTC 2013

I'll tell you why I'm "in a snit." I'm irritated about this whole lack of
transportation that we are dealing with.  We should be able to be at the
meeting in person, to take part in the discussion, not just mail in our
comments or questions.  Helena is our capital and we can't gain access to
it.  Does anyone else have a problem with that?  Our elected officials are
located there and we can't go there to make our views heard.  In my mind
this is a huge problem and could grow much more of a problem if the lack of
transportation continues.  There are people who are working on the problem
but these individuals are, from what I've learned, private individuals who
are putting up their own money to try to fix this problem and taking a big
risk in the process.  Why isn't our state government doing something to fix
this problem?  We are all tax payers and I feel like our elected officials
are ignoring our needs.
Becca