[Nfbmt] christmas

Dar dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Dec 23 22:01:10 UTC 2013

Hi Dan,
As you can see I am working with miss mini.
I am getting training threw serotek.
I will call after the first of the year and cancel going to Denver for training anyway.
I also learned that you have to touch the screen as often as you can use the key board in replying.
Please share from us to you and Julie Merry Christmas.
Montana or is it mother nature got carried away with white Christmas.
Good heavens, then we are to get more.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad